Sit down, grab a cup of coffee and hear directly from one of the uranium mining industry’s brightest thought leaders on the ins and outs of the uranium market and what investors should be aware of. Jamie Keech sits down with Travis McPherson of NexGen Energy Ltd. in this far reaching discussion that every investor can learn something from.
I’ve been watching Evrim Resources for several years now. This has been particularly true since they released trenching results on April 9th from their Cuale project in Mexico that took the share price from $0.50 to $0.95. I decided I would buy some stock on Friday afternoon at around $0.90,
Here’s an industry where capital has shifted from active to passive investment, where investment banks and brokers are being taken out of the equation as middlemen to companies raising equity, and most importantly, where you have the chance to profit from this massive disruption.
Today’s article comes to you from our resident resource expert Jamie Keech. Enjoy! – Chris ———— Coming out of university, I managed to catch the tail end of the so called “super-cycle”, arguably the biggest commodities boom in history fueled by China’s explosive growth over the previous decade. Six months
Nobody has made the case for unpredictability of complex systems or examined the risks of using past events to predict future ones better than author Nassim Taleb. But perhaps no one has felt this dilemma more acutely than your Thanksgiving turkey. In his book, Anti-Fragile, Taleb describes what he calls
Today you’re in for a treat. Jamie Keech, who joined our merry band of men here some months back, is uniquely positioned to bring much, much more to the table than I ever could when it comes to the commodity spectrum. It’s why, quite frankly, we wanted him. But aside
Search the Blog
- Hold My Beer – Let’s Watch SoftBank Venture Capital Plunge June 6, 2019
- The Eurodollar Market: It All Starts Here December 2, 2016
- The Ugly Truth about Diamonds Monopoly August 21, 2014
- Coronavirus. Listen in to what the professionals are doing February 15, 2020
- The USD: A Collapsing Star… And A Journey To Hell May 9, 2018
- The Wise Man Does At Once What The Fool Does Finally February 26, 2020
- The Ultimate Cognitive Dissonance Trap was Just laid October 4, 2019
- Coronavirus – It’s Not Heart Disease, It’s A Plane Crash April 13, 2020