Join hundreds of investors enjoying trades averaging 85% returns.
Sign up this month with a massive 68% discount & full money back guarantee
Insider Is The Only Subscription Targeting Global,
Asymmetric Investment Opportunities
Our Track Record So Far
Current Portfolio Statistics
*Many of the recommendations are typically meant to play out in a multi-year time frame; 85% after 1 year does not represent the target returns
(though you could do worse!)
“The breadth of knowledge and experience in this community is incredible. I’ve learned more about investing and the markets in the last year than I have in the last 20.”Richard T.
More Than Just An “Alerts”
What You Get As A Member
- An average of 2 diligenced investment opportunities per month, often targeting 1000%+ returns
- Wide range of sectors, asset classes and investment vehicles
- Multiple ways of executing each idea, to suit both sophisticated and novice investors
- Varying time-horizons, most opportunities being months or years (NB: this is not get rich quick… If you’re after that sort of thing [which doesn’t exist] then please look elsewhere)
- Regular updates on buy / hold / sell statuses
- Connect with other Insider subscribers, including crypto currency experts, emerging and frontier markets specialists and money managers overseeing hundreds of millions in investment capital
- Contribute trade ideas and have the group critique your investment theses
- Exclusive access to private fund managers, including Q&As and forum events
- Immediate access to all previous Insider content, including the portfolio of trade recommendations
- Build a diversified asymmetric portfolio in an afternoon!
- View all archives of recorded webinars, weekly editions and reports
- Recommendations on brokers and creating offshore entities for investing
- Feedback from the background research that goes into the Asymmetric Opportunities Fund
- Regular trade ideas that serve as further “food for thought” for investors looking to research their own opportunities
- Input from the community of investors – trade ideas and suggestions offered up by other members of Insider
- Attend monthly webinars where Chris will answer members’ questions
- Get your specific questions about the Insider program, trade ideas or investing in general answered directly by Chris and the team
- Search through the archive of previous webinars, so you can find answers to common questions
- We help members who might not be familiar with some aspects of the Insider world with reports designed to get them up to speed
- Existing reports available on how to use Options and various heavily researched reports on cryptocurrency and bitcoin
What Sort of Investor Should Subscribe?
- Those seeking “The Big Short” style returns
- Those wanting to connect to investors from around the world to share notes
- Accredited Investors, high net worth individuals and family offices
- Analysts and fund managers
- Value investors & contrarians
- Global macro enthusiasts
- Special situations investors
- Entrepreneurs looking to invest their hard earned cash
- Those wanting to learn how to identify low risk/high rewards opportunities
- Those who want an experience-based education in money management
Who Is Behind Insider?
Founder, Capitalist Exploits
Founder & Managing Partner, Asymmetric Opportunities Fund
Here’s a little industry secret that most don’t want you to know: Many supposed investment “experts” are simply journalists or online marketers with no real expertise and no money of their own on the line.
They find a sensational story and then together with a formidable marketing team, package it up and sell it as hard as they can.
When it fails, it’s no skin off their back – they’ve already made their money by selling their product. Rinse and repeat.
That’s not how I operate at all.
Over a year ago I walked away from running a successful Venture Capital business in order to dedicate my time, my extensive resources and my knowledge to finding asymmetric investment opportunities.
Why? Because I saw that due to the state of today’s markets, this was not only where the most money was to be made, but it was actually the strategy that exposed my hard earned capital to the least risk.
I made a decision to concentrate all my energy into this one theme and nothing else, and built an incredible analytical machine to help me identify – and execute on – the best investment ideas out there.
This is actually very unusual in the industry. Many of my colleagues and friends told me that I was nuts.
Then again, they also told me that in 2006 when I liquidated all my real estate investment business after making 64X returns in just a few years. If I had have listened to them and held on into 2007 and 2008… well, you get the picture.
Since I feel so strongly about what lies ahead I’ve spared no time or expense. In fact mid last year I launched a global macro hedge fund, in order to capitalise on what is now unfolding, and I’ve launched Insider to make the very same opportunities accessible to a wider audience.
I see my investment research as a means of documenting what I’m personally doing… knowing how it can benefit my friends and clients who don’t have the financial clout to invest into a private hedge fund, but who can and absolutely should take advantage of the extraordinary opportunities that lay ahead of us.
Insider has been created for those who wish to gain exposure to ideas that can multiply their investment capital. We’re not talking 10% or 50% here and there. We’re talking about targeting opportunities that will multiply our capital many times over.
Will they all work out perfectly as predicted? Most likely not. But even if one in five do, you’ll be very happy you joined.
Insider is not for everyone. This game often takes patience and
balls of steel great resolve. But if nothing else, you can rest assured that I’m 100% committed to the investment recommendations I put out, and treat my Insider members as I would the investors in my fund.
|WHAT’S INCLUDED||ANNUAL FEE|
|Monthly Q&A With Chris||$1,084|
|Weekly Market Analysis||$568|
Proven Track Record? Check.
Huge Discount? Check.
100% Money Back Guarantee? Check.
“For those not subscribed to Insider don’t think, just do it – it’s cheap at twice the price.”Current Subscriber
More Feedback From Insider Members
“Purchased Insider after spending a few months reading the blog. It was apparent that the writers were very knowledgable, contrarian, intelligent and best of all- already wealthy. This insured that the reader isn’t dealing with some clown attempting to play guru- all in a hasty effort to make himself rich. Another reason this product was purchased was so that I would be able to prudently invest income , outside of my speciality, without having to rely on asset managers/firms.”
“Insider promises actionable ideas and I give credit for delivering them. It steps through the ways to purchase an idea and even offers loose sizing advice.”
“Just want to thank you. I am enjoying Capitalist Exploits immensely and have easily paid for my subscription.”
“So far I have been very happy with Insider. I spent a number of years in the industry, mostly doing quotes & charts technology at Markit on Demand, and your opinions and educational offerings are filling in a lot of gaps for me. I can interpret a chart, but articulating a view and identifying how to act on it – as you point out – really takes practice and guidance for me. The pace of communication is also just right for my time and ability to digest it.”
“Unable to find similar ideas elsewhere. Example, bunch of others have talk about shorting [censored] but your email stuck w/ me (i.e. chart on [censored] at $800K). No info found on Mongolia or Japan or Commodity or Bond like yours – so do feel I am getting niche Intel. That’s what matters.”
“I purchased insider for a new look on the stock market and how to action some of the “gut feelings” I have in a way that actually makes sense. I like the fact that the trade alerts are targeted at understanding the different ways to position yourself.”
“I do not like the idea of trusting others to manage my money, and have been seeking this form of guidance – offered in a way that both aligns with and extends my world view – for some time. I would like to make managing my money more of a personal focus over the next few years, and my gut feeling is that Insider will be critical to doing this well. It felt a bit like taking a chance at first but I’ve been very glad I did.”
“Discovered Chris on Zero Hedge a few years back, and always appreciated his relatively frank, level headed discourse on events and opportunities of the day. Very happy he came up with an investment ideas service for the rest of us who don’t necessarily have multi-millions to put in to a 2/20. Off to a great start with this since joining Insider in July or so, and continue to enjoy reading Chris’ humorous, plainspoken writings.”
“I appreciate the asymmetric investment ideas, and especially the painstaking efforts to explain different ways to trade those ideas. I’ve learnt a lot. And I like the possibility to invest on non-US stock exchanges.”
“It gives a different perspective to most and also offers interesting opportunities out of the mainstream which is what I am looking for for a portion of my portfolio.”
“The insights Chris gives are spectacular and are not areas that I would normally think about from an investment perspective.”
“Amazingly well written content and I alway read and enjoy the information. I am getting so much insight in to world finance and politics and history all in one email!”
“I was expecting clever position recommendations but the pricing education and specific trade ticket guidance is a critically valuable piece above what I was expecting.”
“I purchased the subscription because I wanted common sense but well researched investment advice which factors in psychology and human behaviour into the mix. Very pleased with the purchase so far.”
“I’ve bought a tonne of other investing subscriptions, and this stands head and shoulders above the others in terms of practical advice and positioning. I love the fact that the results are geared towards the longer term – it’s more realistic than other investing subscriptions which promise fast returns, and simply do not perform.”
“Biggest value is down to earth writing style w/ critical thinning process being unique. Your analysis is not found readily. Feeling special and smart mimicking Insider thoughts.”