Welcome to Our Community
Dedicated To Helping You Allocate Capital For Maximum Profit
We’re strong advocates of developing meaningful relationships while learning and growing together. And so, we created a community where our members can do all of this with absolute ease – away from the noise
Where Is This Community?
It’s on a platform called Slack. You might know Slack, but if you don’t, we recommend this video or this article. Once you complete the application below, an admin will send you an invite, you can download the Slack desktop and or mobile app, sign in and begin engaging with other members, get new trade ideas or submit your own trade ideas for scrutiny. The community is home to some ridiculously smart professional money managers, to university students just learning and many in between.
How Do I Join?
To be a part of the Capitalist Exploits Community, you either need to be a current member of Insider, or pay a monthly fee of $29 (no refunds)
Here’s what you need to do to join:
- Go through the community guidelines.
- Wait for an invite from our people.
Our community platform is on Slack. If this is your first experience with Slack, we recommend you read Getting Started with Slack.
This community is being built to give you the opportunity to network with and have discussions with likeminded investors, in a private safe environment free of solicitation with only one goal in mind. Becoming better.
We have some incredibly talented and accomplished members, and a lot of questions that we get at Capitalist Exploits HQ can be better answered by the experts in our midst.
What kind of stuff is not allowed?
- Anything spammy – repetitive promotion of your work, products/services or social channels. This is NOT an advertising platform. Use it as such and we’ll systematically remove your digital genitalia.
- Inappropriate language. Everyone swears…or at least we do but let’s never swear at each other OK.
- Sexual content. We’re here to talk finance. It’s not tinder.
- Trolling someone
- Sending unwanted Direct Messages to people. If you’d like to DM someone, do ask them first. If someone has sent you an unwanted DM, get in touch with our admins and we’ll look into it.
- Proving the theory of Godwin’s Law
- Reaching out with Support queries.
If you have any questions around your Insider subscription or in general, the best place to reach out to us is from the website or writing to email@example.com. DO NOT use the community to ask generic questions about our services or your account etc.
We Expect You To:
- Treat others the way you’d wish to be treated
- Contribute! This community will only be as valuable as its members’ contributions
- Keep your comments as simple and as clear as possible.
- And, most importantly, enjoy your time in the community!
What Should I Do If Someone Violates The Rules?
Tell us. You can direct message any of our Admins – @chris or @lucas. They’ll take care of it asap.