Resource Insider readers know that one of my favorite topics of discussion is rampant scum-baggery in the junior mining industry.
Naturally, when Cambridge House International invited me to speak at this year’s Vancouver Resource Investment Conference, it was THE topic that needed addressing.
In this presentation I discuss:
- The importance of understanding the true motives behind a company
- How to be sure a management teams incentives are aligned with your success
- Fear if missing out and choosing your timing
- How Resource Insider is working to change the status quo
- Killer whales eating penguins.
Here’s to not getting screwed,