China could be one of the first countries to release its digital currency. There is more to this than meets the eye, and could be a major strategic shift in both capital flows and local usage of non-sovereign cryptocurrencies, alongside China’s national currency.
The cold war wasn’t named that because it involved Russia, which is as cold as a witch’s tit (at least in winter), but rather because it didn’t involve Ivan firing his shiny Kalashnikov at Bo, Billy or Bob. Hence cold, not hot. This was while both powers worked to undermine
Dylan Grice isn’t a Golden Globe-award winning actor, nor is he a social media celebrity, he’s 100 times better. He’s a deep thinker who before setting up Calderwood capital was research director at a large European family office, which came on the back of working as a Global strategist at
That’s what Eric Weinstein calls it. To be more accurate: “We are in the middle of a giant bubble of nonsense that is 50 years in the making in my estimation” Speaking of nonsense I’ve previously discussed the ESG movement on this site. ESG stands for Environmental, Social and Governance.
This is where Trump finds himself today. To send in the troops or not. Let’s back up a bit first to see why this is such a conundrum. The first thing that I note is the fact that the most pervasive rioting and lawlessness is overwhelmingly in the states “governed”
Search the Blog
- Coronavirus – It’s Not Heart Disease, It’s A Plane Crash April 13, 2020
- Why are Commodities so Damn Cheap? May 8, 2020
- You Need to Own Gold Miners, not Gold Bars May 15, 2020
- A Giant Bubble in Nonsense June 18, 2020
- Putin Gives the Middle Finger to Gates and the Marxist UN Green Agenda August 25, 2020
- The Eurodollar Market: It All Starts Here December 2, 2016
- Dylan Grice on Finding Value July 2, 2020
- Shortages Are Not Just For Ivan May 28, 2020