“Outside of just seeing uranium as a contrarian opportunity, what I was keenly interested in was the new discovery potential in the Athabasca Basin.”
Jordan founded Skyharbour five years ago and despite being one of the youngest CEOs in the mining industry, has an impressive track record.
In this conversation we discussed:
- Why the Athabasca basin is one of the most promising exploration environments in the world.
- What are the factors contributing to the current uranium bear market.
- Why the developing world represents significant future demand for uranium.
- Why it takes nearly 2 years to turn mined uranium into enriched uranium fuel.
- What are the benefits to investing in exploration as opposed to established producers.
- And much more.
Tune in here:
I had a great time chatting with Jordan. This episode will provide a lot of insight for anyone interested in not only the uranium space, but how a discovery focused exploration company is managed from the top down.
P.S. Chris and I believe we’re heading into a massive bull market in commodities. We’re currently putting the finishing touches to a service dedicated to investing in the very best private placement deals in the resource markets.
If you’re an accredited investor, seeking to profit from the coming commodities bull market, I strongly encourage you to sign up here and you’ll be the first to know when we launch.