This is where Trump finds himself today. To send in the troops or not. Let’s back up a bit first to see why this is such a conundrum. The first thing that I note is the fact that the most pervasive rioting and lawlessness is overwhelmingly in the states “governed”
While most pundits and talking heads are focused on the yield curve inversion, a much more alarming market event is underway.
Market dislocations occur when financial markets, operating under stressful conditions, experience large widespread asset mispricing. Welcome to this week’s edition of “World Out Of Whack” where every Wednesday we take time out of our day to laugh, poke fun at and present to you absurdity in global financial markets in all it’s glorious insanity.
A recent conversation I had with an exasperated parent of a teenager showed me how horribly things can turn out if parents have no discipline when raising kids. If parents have been spoiling poor little “Johnny Snotbrat” for most of his life and let him get away with murder at some point
Search the Blog
- Hold My Beer – Let’s Watch SoftBank Venture Capital Plunge June 6, 2019
- The Eurodollar Market: It All Starts Here December 2, 2016
- The Ugly Truth about Diamonds Monopoly August 21, 2014
- Coronavirus. Listen in to what the professionals are doing February 15, 2020
- The USD: A Collapsing Star… And A Journey To Hell May 9, 2018
- The Wise Man Does At Once What The Fool Does Finally February 26, 2020
- The Ultimate Cognitive Dissonance Trap was Just laid October 4, 2019
- Coronavirus – It’s Not Heart Disease, It’s A Plane Crash April 13, 2020