Taking a closer look at Iran’s gold-backed cryptocurrency. Are there better alternatives for investors?
Has Bitcoin just become a geopolitical tool in an increasingly politically fractious world? We look at how and why Russia is moving forward with cryptocurrency both in mining and blockchain development. The $100m investment into mining follows blockchain technology being reportedly viewed as a “promising tool to assist Russia in diversifying its economy beyond oil and gas” by President Putin.
Sure, it may just go to $650 an ounce first, which incidentally would be awesome for those of us who love going long asymmetry. Rest assured however, when the wheels truly come off of what is easily the craziest monetary experiment of modern times, there will be no stopping gold
I was abruptly awoken yesterday by a “PMS day.” A Richter-like force, brimming under the surface, evidenced by the stomping, grumbling, and frustration that accompanies this phenomenon. As a husband, I’m grateful for the warning signs; I can hide prepare accordingly. It’s not hard to see change when it’s upon
Search the Blog
- Hold My Beer – Let’s Watch SoftBank Venture Capital Plunge June 6, 2019
- The Eurodollar Market: It All Starts Here December 2, 2016
- The Ugly Truth about Diamonds Monopoly August 21, 2014
- Coronavirus. Listen in to what the professionals are doing February 15, 2020
- The USD: A Collapsing Star… And A Journey To Hell May 9, 2018
- The Wise Man Does At Once What The Fool Does Finally February 26, 2020
- The Ultimate Cognitive Dissonance Trap was Just laid October 4, 2019
- Coronavirus – It’s Not Heart Disease, It’s A Plane Crash April 13, 2020