We’ve already discussed why commodities are so damn cheap. Now we are going to address why you need to own mining stocks and not just physical silver and gold. In this article and video I discuss: The leading indicator of a precious metals bull market; The advantages of own stock
Ross Beaty is one of the few true magnates of the mining world. Geologist, entrepreneur, and investor, his peers can be counted on one hand… with digits to spare. In this far reaching interview, we discuss how Ross has managed to carve out one of the biggest careers in natural resources history.
I woke this morning to gale force winds and sideways rain slapping my bedroom window. Yuk I thought, as I crawled out of bed to check the markets, the same way I start every week day. What I could not have known was the shock and awe about to greet
There is a late night sports show in Australia and New Zealand which I’ve watched only once or twice. It’s called “Crowd Goes Wild.” They have this segment they run where they usually show a rather spectacular rugby collision or tackle. It’s very aptly termed, “smashed em bro.” The equities
Most readers will by now be well aware of the cliff that the precious metals stepped off last week. I’ve got a few thoughts related to this. When looking rationally at our private equity portfolio of companies we are funding via PP’s, or in fact any unlisted and illiquid investments,
I’m a bit rushed today. Airports, taxis, meetings… As such, if this post appears rushed that’s because it is being typed while trying to ignore the woman on my right, who won’t shut up about her “lovely new condo she’s purchased which EVERYONE should see.” Note to self… freaking insane!
Search the Blog
- Hold My Beer – Let’s Watch SoftBank Venture Capital Plunge June 6, 2019
- The Eurodollar Market: It All Starts Here December 2, 2016
- The Ugly Truth about Diamonds Monopoly August 21, 2014
- Coronavirus. Listen in to what the professionals are doing February 15, 2020
- The USD: A Collapsing Star… And A Journey To Hell May 9, 2018
- The Wise Man Does At Once What The Fool Does Finally February 26, 2020
- The Ultimate Cognitive Dissonance Trap was Just laid October 4, 2019
- Coronavirus – It’s Not Heart Disease, It’s A Plane Crash April 13, 2020