Sitting with my lovely wife recently in a hospital waiting room (don’t ask) flicking through magazines, she showed me a picture of an elderly woman, a famous celebrity. Now, let me say that I care for celebrities and follow their movements in the same way I care for and follow the
Dale Carnegie was a brilliant man. An intellectual giant with insights most of us will only dream of possessing. I read much of his works when in my twenties. His books are relatively small and I’d keep one in my coat pocket. When riding the train into London Bridge for
Recently I read how Uber is blitzing London’s black cabbies. God, it couldn’t have come sooner! I spent my 20s living in London and whenever I landed up taking a black cab in London it was usually after I’d had too many drinks and my cognitive powers had gone kaput.
I’m going to paraphrase a conversation I had recently with a Venture Capitalist whose focus is on the tech industry: Me: “Eyeballs, that’s what founders are telling me. How will this company monetize them?” VC: “Don’t know, they haven’t figured that out yet.” Me: “Right. Then how do you come
I spent a recent weekend looking at some real estate. It used to be a favourite way for me to spend time and I realized how much I really miss it. I was reminded of how 99% of real estate agents are completely useless. No, I mean not just incompetent
Then go nowhere near this baby. The penny stock mafia are at it again. Even with my vigilance about not having my email address floating around the cyberwebpipes I still get spammed. Here’s the copy: Ready to Profit From A 25 Billion Dollar Mobile/Social Media App Industry? Nudg Media Inc.
In a post entitled “The Future of Manufacturing” we pontificated on one of the technologies which our team and network had been encountering around the world. What we were seeing with 3D printing we believed was changing our world. Naturally, as investors we found an interest in the technology, even
Search the Blog
- Hold My Beer – Let’s Watch SoftBank Venture Capital Plunge June 6, 2019
- The Eurodollar Market: It All Starts Here December 2, 2016
- The Ugly Truth about Diamonds Monopoly August 21, 2014
- Coronavirus. Listen in to what the professionals are doing February 15, 2020
- The USD: A Collapsing Star… And A Journey To Hell May 9, 2018
- The Wise Man Does At Once What The Fool Does Finally February 26, 2020
- The Ultimate Cognitive Dissonance Trap was Just laid October 4, 2019
- Coronavirus – It’s Not Heart Disease, It’s A Plane Crash April 13, 2020